Saturday, April 14, 2007

Gungrease + Butthole = Fearsome!

Artist Spotlight: Fearsome-
Oh my god do I love Fearsome! I once referred to the New York based sketch comedy team as being "like a dirty Up With People". Their new show Gungrease at The P.I.T. does not disappoint!Gungrease features the talents of Katherine Bryant, Shayna Ferm, Alex Goldberg, and Chris O'Connor, (absent this time out are Jaime Hayes and Dan Zalevsky).
Subversively sexy with an absurdly camp sensibility, Fearsome cheerfully regales the audience with a cautionary folk song for thirty-somethings about the perils of FUPA (Fat Upper Pussy Area) as well as a rap about the pleasures of "gungrease 'n butthole".
One day when I meet my soulmate, I want him to be just like Fearsome, charmingly filthy with a really big heart!
Don't miss this show, it will make you very happy. Get advance tickets to Fearsome's show Gungrease at The P.I.T in New York. April 20th at 8PM.

No comments: